Archaeological site approximately 1553 years old and is one of the "New 7 Wonders of the World", it's is located only 120 Km from the city of Merida.
The name Chichen Itza comes from the Mayan language Chi - mouth, Chen - well and Itza - is the tribe that inhabited the area.
The pyramid is 37 meters (121 feet) high with 365 steps that represent the days in the Mayan Calendar. At the end of the tour we will enjoy a delicious buffet meal to return to Mérida and take a well-deserved rest.
- Round transportation.
- Entrance to the archaeological site and cenote.
Does not include:
- Services not specified.
Approximate duration: 10 hrs.
- Prices per person per tour.
- Minimum of operation 2 people.
- Departures: 8:00-9:00 Hrs. depending on the tour, leaving from Centre - Colon Tour area hotels (Merida).
- Starting time may vary 30 minutes depending on the route of the hotels where we pick up passengers.
- Rates subject to availability and change without prior notice